10 picks: Girls’ school shoes
Now that autumn has arrived, we sadly packed all the fun flips-fop, cute sandals and water shoes for the year. But don’t dread! Fall shoes can also be fun, wacky and festive – even ones for school! Here are our favorites:
School shoes for girl preschoolers and kids ($100 and under):
1. Sleek Umi versatility- for playground fun but also dressing up!
2. Chic two-tone brogue by Zara (which deliver in the US now!!)
3. Land’s End – Chukka Boots (bought these for my 2nd grader! She picked them out!)
4. Classic Converse in cool, sparkly colors!
5. Shimmery Mary Janes by Naturino but comfortable enough to run in!
7. Metallic copper sneakers by Crewcuts - doesn’t get better!
9. Lace up booties from Ralph Lauren
10.Since oxfords, sparkles and dark fall hues are in style…this is a perfect combination that can be worn in school too! By Crewcuts…. I LOVE the burgundy ones!